I love a good theme for parties, for decorating and for gift giving as well! A well curated gift basket not only looks amazing, but makes a great impact! Starting with a useful base (who do you know that has enough storage in their house or office? I know I don’t!), adding smaller gifts to create a unique and one of a kind gift for your recipient. The possibilities for themes is really endless, but here are 5 easy and fun gift basket ideas for some of the people on your list.
We have lots of gift basket ideas that we are going to be sharing, but for this post we are focusing on 5.
- Coffee Lovers Gift Basket
- Cookie Bakers Gift Basket
- Indoor Recess Gift Basket
- Relaxation Gift Basket
- Winter Gift Basket
Coffee is pretty amazing! It’s a trend that we don’t see going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, if I had to guess, it’s only going to get a bit trendier with the French Press becoming popular!
This coffee gift basket can be customized for anyone, male or female with just a variation of the styles selected. This is an awesome gift, filled amazing gifts that are sure to impress, without breaking the bank. Anyone who receives this coffee gift basket is sure to excited!
Here are our coffee gift basket ideas:
Some other ideas to include in a coffee gift basket:
- Coffee Warmer (perfect for people like me who are constantly having to microwave their coffee!)
- Coffee Scented Candle
- Coffee Bean Grinder
- The Home Barista: How To Bring Out The Best In Every Coffee Bean
- And of course…coffee!
Know someone who loves to bake? Or maybe someone who just loves cookies? This cookie baker gift basket is perfect! This basket can easily made to a generic baking basket with a few simple changes.
Here are our cookie baker gift basket ideas:
- The Big Book Of Cookies Cookbook
- Set of 101 Cookie Cutters (Feel free to get cookie cutters that match the recipient’s personality! Do they love Star Wars? Recently take a trip to Hawaii? Are they dog obsessed? Whatever they do, whatever they love – there is a cookie cutter for that!)
- Baking Mats
Here are some more ideas of things you could include in a cookie baker gift basket:
As a former teacher, I love this idea. And as a parent, I love this idea! Finding the perfect teacher gift can be a challenge. You want something that shows you appreciate everything your teacher does for your child. While teachers love A+ Teacher coffee mugs/key chains/bags/etc/etc/etc, there are only so many that they can use. Many of my son’s teachers have requested that you purchase school supplies to donate instead of gifts. Teachers often have to purchase these items themselves, so while you are helping the classroom you are also helping the teacher save a bit of their own money! While everyone else donates pencils, Kleenex and the always needed dry erase markers, make a teacher gift basket filled with things to do for the kids during inside recess! This unexpected gift is sure to make not only the teacher happy, but all of the students in your child’s class! (PS – Save your receipt, it can be itemized for a tax donation!)
Here are our Indoor Recess Teacher Gift Basket Ideas:
Looking for more ideas? The possibilities are pretty endless! Here are some of our top picks:
- Minecraft Stop Animation Kit (If your child’s class uses iPads, this is an awesome gift that the kids will love to use!)
- Yoga Spinners Game
- Card Games (Think classics like Uno, Phase 10, and Old Maid, but also there are so many new and exciting card games like Blink and Sushi Go)
- Board Games (Just keep in mind how long it takes to set up and play!)
Is there a better gift than the gift of relaxation? I don’t think so! Perfect gift basket for a new mom, Mother’s Day or just for mom on Christmas? (Do you see a theme here? LOL) Also, consider this for a college care package during finals or a thinking of you gift for a friend having a hard time. Or, consider giving this gift basket with the indoor recess gift basket for the ultimate teacher holiday gift! 🙂 Whenever you give it, this is sure to be appreciated!
Here are our relaxation gift basket ideas:
- Deep Steep Bubble Bath
- Stress Relief Candle
- I’m Real Face Mask (Set of 11)
- Dr Teal’s Epsom Salts
Want to switch something out or add something to your relaxation gift basket? Here are a few ideas:
- Loofah (These also make great items for filling the base of your basket!)
- Bath Pillow
- Cucumber Slices
Everyone can use a winter gift basket! This is a fun basket that you can completely add in your favorites!
Here are our winter gift basket ideas:
Need more ideas? How about these:
Don’t forget to pin!
Stay tuned for more gift basket ideas!
This post contains affiliate links.